Oregon Fishing Reports
The Guide’s Forecast (TGF) provides Oregon fishing reports, fishing forecasts and Oregon fishing tips all written by Oregon fishing guides covering most of Oregon and parts of Southwest Washington. Since 1998 TGF’s goal is to help you catch more fish in Oregon waters. TGF reports on Oregon’s coast, rivers, streams, and lakes for salmon, sturgeon, steelhead, and other species of fish in Oregon and SW Washington State.
TGF gathers its information from a wide range of professional fishing guides, those guides with the knowhow and customer service you would expect in the Pacific Northwest along with input from skilled locals and other professionals that know and fish these waters. You won’t be disappointed in the information that TGF delivers weekly. You won’t find information delivered as often, as completely or as accurately anywhere else.
If your not a member, TGF has memberships starting at free so check it out. Find out what membership options exist here and sign up to start accessing the best Oregon fishing reports on the Internet.
- Oregon Fisheries Update May 29th – June 4th, 2015
- Eastern and Central Oregon Fishing Reports May 22nd – May 28th, 2015
- Central and South Coast Reports May 22nd – May 28th, 2015
- Willamette, McKenzie & Santiam Rivers Fishing Report and Forecast May 22nd – May 28th, 2015
- North Coast Fishing Report and Forecast May 22nd – May 28th, 2015