Sorry you have found this page, it means what you were looking for has moved or been removed. We migrated our site and changed format on March 1, 2015 and with that, many pages were consolidated or the links were changed at that time.
The pages that had most of the activity on The Guide’s Forecast can be found below. You can use the links on the top of any page. If you have questions, feel free to contact us or you can find some help here.
Oregon fishing reports – now consolidated on one page with category links that will filter to a location. Don’t forget to login (top right) if you are a paid member to see all the content.
Free Oregon fishing reports – The same reports we’ve been posting since the 90’s, we continue to make some of our content accessible without a paid membership.
Oregon river levels – one page, click on the graph and it will pop out for easy viewing.
Oregon tide levels – same great tool as we’ve had before.
Again, we’re here to help so if you have questions please reach out to us.
- Columbia River Fishing Report and Forecast August 28th – September 3rd, 2015
- North Coast Fishing Report and Forecast August 28th – September 3rd, 2015
- Willamette, McKenzie & Santiam Rivers Fishing Report for August 28th
- Clackamas and Sandy River Fishing Reports for August 28th
- Central & South Oregon Coast Fishing Reports for August 28th
- Columbia River Fishing Report and Forecast August 28th – September 3rd, 2015 on
- Clackamas and Sandy River Fishing Reports for August 28th on
- North Coast Fishing Report and Forecast August 14th – 20th, 2015 on
- Columbia River Fishing Report and Forecast August 14th – August 20th, 2015 on
- Soapbox Update August 14th, 2015 Sponsored by the Fish Conservation Network on