Here you will find a few of the questions we get most often and the most used solution.
When you log in to our site and your account please make sure that you select the remember me option.
Your browser may be in private mode. Information about what this is, how to turn it off, and how to turn it on can be found here. You will need to undo the setting by following the directions to reverse the settings.
Questions about cookies or how to set up your browser so that cookies are allowed? Go here: What are cookies?
Cookies and the default settings sometimes cause problems so make sure they are enabled for sites you visit or at least for this site.
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Mac)
Turn off ‘Block All Cookies’.
Apple has a helpful article regarding the topic here.
We suggest that the settings be Allow from Websites I Visit.
Sometimes web browsers don’t refresh data
– Try to reload or refresh the web page, you can hold down the Ctrl key and select f5 to do this within most browsers.
– Clear your browser history cache. You can try to select ctrl, shift and delete at the same time or here is a little article here if you need a hand.
The email to reset your password is probably in your spam folder. We cannot control this unfortunately but should be found easily in that email box. If it is not there or you just want a hand please reach out to us and we’ll manually reset it for you. Hop over to our contact page to do so.
You should be receiving information shortly after your order.
– Please check your spam or junk folder. Your email may have been entered incorrectly, use our contact form to let us know.
Typically, this is due to spam filters.
– Please add email@example.com to your contact list or address book.
– Please check your spam filter settings to be sure that our content and/or address isn’t blocked.
– Webmail providers such as AOL, Yahoo, or Hotmail deliver mail in small batches which can sometimes result in emails taking up to 24 hours to be delivered to a specific email account.
– A setting may not be in place to receive updates from The Guide’s Forecast – let us know you are still struggling using our contact form.
Your purchases are always immediately available for download as soon as your order is complete.
To download any electronic purchases, Tech Reports or special Articles, log into your account. Once there, on the left side you will find a link to Downloads. There you will find anything you have purchased for download.