As a paid member, you have access to the most up to date fishing information from any computer anywhere. Members that opt for the free version receive updates weekly and have some additional access. See below for more details.
How it works
- Sign up
- Receive a user name and password
- Gain complete access to The Guide’s Forecast website, where we maintain complete fishing reports and forecasts for 365 days
For the next year, the access is yours, from any device that can access the Internet. The site is updated no less than weekly, usually on Thursday nights, in time to get ready for the weekend. The Guide’s Forecast has options on how to receive weekly reminders, through newsletters, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and more.
“The TGF Guarantee” – if you are at all unsatisfied with any of our informational products, you will get your money back, we guarantee a 100% refund. This is how sure we are that you are getting the value you expect from our services.
Finally, a fishing report and forecast with some substance and worthwhile information to it!
Way to go you guys!! It sure is nice to have someone giving out accurate fishing reports for a change.
Your information could not have been more helpful and made my trip a success. Thanks again for the great tips…..
I have subscribed to a variety of Sporting/Fishing publications for 40 years and yours has been the best.
Paid members have access to
- Access to all fishing reports for the region they subscribe to
- Site update notices as requested
- Weekly fishing updates
- Complete fishing report access for the region they subscribe to
- Fishing forecasts
- Fishing tips and tricks
- Access to all archived reports for the region they subscribe to
- Fish recipe booklet
- Post comments and interact within each report
Doesn’t sound right at this time? Make sure you sign-up for our Free weekly email delivering our free content each week to your inbox. Easy to unsubscribe, we never sell or trade our customer information, and while you will be missing a lot of information you stay up to date with what’s going on with the fishing in Oregon.