$24.95 every Year
With a paid membership you are getting up to date Oregon fishing information from all the area waterways that you fish the most! More importantly, you are getting complete and accurate forecasting of how the fishing will be in the week ahead! TGF has been providing this information since 1998 and with thousands of subscribers you can be assured the information is valuable.
You are not getting made-up reports from unreliable sources; these reports and forecasts are coming from licensed, full-time, professional fishing guides who are on the water every day that it’s fishable! These professionals are drawing on their years of on-water experience to provide accurate predictions of the fishing ahead.
Now, you can benefit from their knowledge too! Don’t hesitate any longer, start your membership today to get the Northwest’s most complete and accurate fishing information available anywhere!
$24.95 per year gets you:
• anytime access to complete weekly reports updated 50 times per year
• fishing forecasts for the week ahead, letting you know when and where to get the most out of your time
• information from area fishing pros including what is working and what is not
• pro tips and tricks to help you catch more fish in the areas you want to know most about
• access to all archived reports
• links and other tools not available to those that are not paid members
How it works – as a paid member, you have access to the most up to date fishing information from any computer anywhere.
• Sign up and receive a user name and password
• Gain complete access to The Guide’s Forecast website, where we maintain complete fishing reports and forecasts
For the next year, the access is yours, from any device that can access the Internet. The site is updated weekly, usually on Thursday nights, in time to get ready for the weekend. The Guide’s Forecast has options on how to receive weekly reminders, through newsletters, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and more.
If you have any questions at all, just reach out to us using our contact form.
Those that fish in Oregon's waters and want access to the most accurate and complete fishing reports and forecasts. Members want to use their time wisely and keep up to date on fishing in Oregon.
Provide the most up to date and complete information on the fisheries in Oregon's rivers, streams, lakes, bays and the Pacific Ocean.