Fishing Tillamook Bay and its Tributaries in November Webinar with Pro Guide and sportswriter Bob Rees! Recorded on November 4, 2020. Recorded webinar information will be sent to you in one of the two emails you will receive after placing your order.
Unlock the secrets of Tillamook Bay with 30-year professional fishing guide and TGF’s Bob Rees.
November is coming and Chinook season is still underway on Tillamook Bay. It’s one of the last remaining viable fisheries in the NW corner of Oregon. Learn how to take advantage of the opportunities that remain.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to best plan your fishing trips to maximize your success
- How to best use the tides to take advantage of your maximum opportunity
- What strategies will catch you the most fish
- Where to maximize your effort to maximize your catch
- What techniques work best during which part of the tide
- And much, much more, including a Q & A session, where no question is off limits!
You’ll come away from this webinar best prepared to catch more fish in Tillamook Bay and it’s most productive tributaries.
Don’t miss this opportunity to catch more fish. Sign up TODAY for a great season in November!