Each 1-hour Zoom webinar will start at 6:30 p.m. and as many family members and friends can participate from one computer/device as you want. Each webinar class will be recorded so anglers need not be present to utilize this opportunity. You’ll have indefinite access to this material and many other resources we’re going to make available to you.
In this five-week TGF 101 course, beginner anglers will learn:
Week 1 Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- What species of fish can I catch in our waters?
- What gear do I need to catch these fish?
- How to know where to go; public access
- Proper Fish ID
Week 2 Tuesday, February 22, 2022
- Interpreting regulations
- Trout opportunities and how to maximize my success
- Run timing for salmon and steelhead
Week 3 Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Rod and reel selection for the species I’m targeting
- How to select and properly rig my rod
- Proper rigging for the species you’re targeting
Week 4 Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Maximizing success for the waters you’re fishing
- Are you fully prepared for your excursion?
- What’s next after catching your fish?
Week 5 Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Planning your next excursion
- Resources available to help you win!
- Detailed Q&A with the pros
Following completion of this 5-week course, we’ll outline some additional opportunities for participants to learn on-the-water strategies for success through the various workshops we’ll be offering in 2022.
TGF 101: The PERFECT holiday gift!
We’ll send you the gift voucher upon your purchase so you can forward the recipient so they can start their next greatest adventure! It should arrive within 24 hours.